Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Too long a break

Well it seems like forever since I posted. My masto has been fairly under control with the itching, and stomach issues being the worse of it.

Family has been great with my husband giving me the best gift ever... time for myself and the money and encouragement to branch out and get fit and healthy.

Yes I started working out!! Very scary I know with the masto, but its going fairly well. There are times when I know I have to relax and take it easy, but overall I am really pleased with my progress so far!!

The teenagers continue to give me heart ache. My son is all about girls and being cool, my daughter is learning about make up and cool clothes... ahhh the trials and tribulations of being a mom.

If you don't follow masto mamas blog please check it out and put Gavin on your prayer list. mastomama.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

No comments: