Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A long week to be sure!!

Sorry about not posting on my Not Me Monday. I have been swamped with kid stuff and being a mom and volunteer. I am volunteering for my daughters gymnastics team, doing the marketing and gathering sponsors for our two annual meets.





She is truly talented and I want to do all I can to help her succeed and to offset the cost of gymnastics on the family.

Then there is the son who is a football star, and wants to play in a big 10 college but doesn't want to do his homework!!! He thinks that he will get a scholarship just on his athletic abilities. HAHAHAHA!!! When he was little I was super mom, and he worshipped me :) Now I am the pesky mom who wants good grades and has standards. My what happens when they turn 13!!!




I love them with all my heart, and I love volunteering, it helps me to forget my problems and illnesses and to live!!!

My masto has been a little out of control, but I am taking extra meds and trying to take it easy with all the volunteering!!!!
Well I am hoping to spend more time blogging, so beware!!!

No comments: