Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AHHHH the holidays can be so trying...

So being that it is snowy and well below zero here, I decided to take on the monumental task of making my annual fantasy fudge and peanut butter balls. I love doing this every year. My husbands clients have received homemade fudge from us since the inception of our business in 2000. They have come to expect that fudge delivery is the week before Christmas.
So with 3 batches done and 3 batches to go I sit here aching and flushed. My body didn't like all the work I put in today and my mast cells are crabby with something I ate.
Maybe with just something I did, they get crabby no matter what I do!!! Winter is usually a good and peaceful time for my mast cells. Not this year. Then again there has been lots of "not this year".

So what do you do when a teenager says to you "I can do what I want and you can't tell me that I can't" Whats with that???? All I said was do your homework... Well I just shook my head and walked away. When dad got home, suddenly its time to do homeowork. Funny, not as much talking back with dad, thats what makes my hubby and I a good team!!!!! Good cop/ Bad cop, we switch off every now and again.

Off to package the fudge for tomorrows deliveries.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

sounds yummy... how far DO you ship that fudge??? keep advertising and us blogger gals will keep you in business