Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday 3rd time around



I did not smirk at my hubby when he tossed out there to buy me something sparkly for Christmas. I did not say "we can't afford it", knowing darn well that we could, its just that then my present to him wouldn't seem as nice, no indeedy I did not do that.

I did not get into a fight with my teenage son just because I was grumpy. I would never do that. I would never overcook dinner, toss it out in the garbage, and order pizza because I was too embarassed!! I would never be embarassed in front of my family, no NOT ME.

I did not ditch out of the book club Christmas get together because I was feeling down. Why would I ever do that, I mean come on, its Christmas!! I did not forget to buy something for my hubbys stocking, I mean how could Mrs. Claus do that.

And finally, I did not feel so bummed that I curled up in bed and fell asleep. No I would never do this on a cold blustery day just because I was blue. NOT ME!!

No comments: