Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday the beginning

I didn't decide to start blogging so I could vent about life to people who might understand. I didn't decide to start blogging to persuade people to understand that people can be sick without "looking" sick. I didn't use my daughter as an excuse to take a nap in the middle of the day on Sunday. I didn't forget to take my meds, making me miserable for the last 2 days. I didn't snap at my husband for not moving fast enough to suit me. I would never tell my daughter to suck up the pain of her broken foot because I was tired of hearing about it....NOT ME.

2 comments:

Carla (Choosing His Joy) said...

Hi! What's your name? I'm Carla (Masto Mama), thanks for the link to my site and for joining my blog friends list! How did you find my blog? I know it easily pops up on google when you type in mastocytosis or masto (my main goal was that!) but lots of people in the masto world know about it as well.

Have you had masto your whole life?

I look forward to getting to know you, thanks for finding me!

Take Care,
Carla

The Spotted Mom said...

I have had spots since I was little. I was confirmed with UP at the age of 9 and now also have systemic confirmed via tryptase and positive bone marrow biopsy. I have been reading your blog for quite a while, and thought this might be a good place to write my rantings :)
I admire what you do for your family and for your self.