Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Worse Wednesday

Well I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I started the day out crabbing at my kids and itching from head to toe. My masto reared its ugly head most of the day. Itchy, crabby, bone pain, stomach issues, to speak nothing of the frequent trips to the bathroom!!! 50 of benadryl and all my masto meds couldn't put me back on track. I sit here miserable wishing I had another persons body if only for a 24 hour period.
Then I think about well what if that person had cancer, or was bald, or stuttered. Would I be any happier?? Would I feel better?? I don't know, because I am me, I am spotted, and I have a rare disease that rears its ugly head during times of stress. And yes I am stressed with the holidays coming, and 20 people coming for dinner at my house on Sunday, the company party on Saturday, and the book club party on Friday.... So yes stress is currently my middle name.. but so is itchy!!!!
Tomorrow is bound to be better, dear Lord, help me to see it that way.

No comments: